- Rich in Beef with vegetables and oats; wheat-free recipe.
- Contains omega 3 fatty acids (from seaweed meal), glucosamine and chondroitin for the nutritional support of joints.
- Good proportion of energy from fat, with chicory root inulin, a natural prebiotic fibre to support digestive health.
- Contains Whole linseed and Seaweed for excellent coat condition.
- Contains and natural antioxidants.
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous food completely. It is suggested that the total daily intake be divided into 2 meals.
Suggested daily feeding guide:
|Small Dog||5 – 10kg||105 – 165g|
|Medium Dog||10 – 25kg||165 – 330g|
|Large Dog||25 – 45kg||330 – 510g|
|Very Large Dog||45kg||510g +|
Dehydrated Beef (37%), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Dehulled Oats, Chicken Fat, Beet Pulp, Whole Linseed, Minerals and Vitamins, Seaweed Meal, Hydrolysed Liver Protein, Yeast Extract, Chicory Inulin, Yucca schidigera,
This product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. Typically a thorough mix of 2 parts warm water with 3 parts (dry weight) of food is preferred. The above amounts are only a guide and you should only feed suﬃcient amounts to maintain condition, dependent upon the level of activity enjoyed and the conformation of your dog.
* Please Remember:
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times.
There is no requirement to supplement this diet.
|Vitamin A/E672||24,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin D/E671||2,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin E/3a700||250 mg/kg|
|Iron sulphate monohydrate||75 mg/kg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate||7 mg/kg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate||70mg/kg|
|Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous)||2.50mg/kg|
Store in a cool, dry place. For batch number and best before date: see side of bag.
Marketed & Distributed by: Ballymore Farm Petfoods Ltd. 19 Lifford Rd, Strabane, Co. Tyrone, BT82 8EP, NI. Registration No: GB234E0042