- Rich in chicken with rice and vegetables; wheat-free recipe.
- Contains omega 3 fatty acids (from salmon oil), glucosamine and green lipped mussel for the nutritional support of joints.
- Good proportion of energy from fat, with carnitine for sustained performance.
- Provides essential nutrients along with zinc, essential fatty acids and nettle for coat condition.
- Contains mannan oligosaccharides (a prebiotic) and natural antioxidants.
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 5-7 days until it replaces the previous food completely. It is suggested that the total daily intake be divided into 2 meals.
Suggested daily feeding guide:
|Small Dog||5 – 10kg||105 – 165g|
|Medium Dog||10 – 25kg||165 – 330g|
|Large Dog||25 – 45kg||330 – 510g|
|Very Large Dog||45kg||510g +|
Composition Dehydrated Chicken (26%), White Rice (20%), Brown Rice (20%), Chicken Fat, Alfalfa, Full Fat Linseed, Peas (4% vegetables), Yeast, Salmon Oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids 0.5%), Salt, Mannan Oligosaccharides (1,400mg/kg), Glucosamine (1,000mg/kg), Milk Thistle, Seaweed, Nettle, Yucca Schidigera, Blackcurrant, Green Lipped Mussel, Kale, Beetroot, Rosemary.
This product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. Typically a thorough mix of 2 parts warm water with 3 parts (dry weight) of food is preferred. The above amounts are only a guide and you should only feed suﬃcient amounts to maintain condition, dependent upon the level of activity enjoyed and the conformation of your dog.
* Please Remember:
Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times.
There is no requirement to supplement this diet.
|Vitamin A/E672||16,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin D/E671||1,500 iu/kg|
|Vitamin E/3a700||250 mg/kg|
|Iron sulphate monohydrate||75 mg/kg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate||30 mg/kg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate||350mg/kg|
|Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate||350mg/kg|
Store in a cool, dry place. For batch number and best before date: see side of bag.
Marketed & Distributed by: Ballymore Farm Petfoods Ltd. 19 Lifford Rd, Strabane, Co. Tyrone, BT82 8EP, NI. Registration No: GB234E0042